Thursday, August 13, 2009

100 x 10

image from livedoor Reader (51902) via ffffound

I just noticed that today our blog has not only reached 100 posts, but also 10 friends! Such beautiful symmetry must be noted. So, Lorelei and Mae, thank you for taking on this blogging thing with me. You are both incredible friends with great taste and smarts to boot. If I didn't already love you... I'd probably hate you. And thank you to our very discriminating and select group of readers. We are flattered that you visit us never mind leave us such thoughtful comments. We read each and every one (like 3 times).

So can anyone let me know if 100 posts is like 100 episodes of a sitcom? Is anyone going to wheel in a giant cake with our banner on it? Are we going to be on "Entertainment Tonight"? Mary Hart, where are you?

4 comments:

  1. I think you guys should definitely be proud! It shows dedication and that's not always easy with busy lives. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, gals! Hope you'll find a way to celebrate.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY 100!! must be really great doing this with friends! I LOVE your blog. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I only just discovered your blog tonight, but I like it and will be around again! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails