Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ahoy



Imagine launching your very own fleet! I think this would be such a great project-this photo has me so excited to try my hand at paper boats. Once my kids are bit older I bet they will love making and decorating a whole bunch of boats to set sail (at least I'm sure to love it). I imagine there are countless ways to make the boat your own, but for the vessel to actually float there are specific folding techniques involved. I found some very simple instructions....

This is perhaps a wee bit more ambitious- A German artist actually set sail on a life-sized paper boat made from tetrapack.

Image courtesy of blogs.abc.net.au

These landlocked boats are smile-worthy...no floating even necessary.


Paper boat place card courtesy of marthastewart.com


Paper boat wrapping courtesy of ohdeeoh.com



Paper art courtesy of ullabenulla

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails