Wednesday, April 13, 2011

halfway to Sweet Pea


That picture says it all, doesn't it?

Yep, Popeye and I are having ourselves our own little Sweet Pea! Just wanted to share the news with our readers that my husband and I are 20 weeks in with 20 to go. And that, thus far, this pregnancy has been one incredible, stressful, amazing, and freaky experience (hello Olive Oyl's/Shelley Duvall's face!) that I am both so ready to see end and nervous as to what will happen when it does end and this little person (wow...I am making a person) enters our world. It really is something else and I am absolutely terrified and thrilled at the same time, but that's normal, right? Anyway, I promise not to turn Hiving Out into a complete mommy blog, but please forgive me for the more than occasional Sweet Pea post.

2 comments:

  1. congrats vivi! that is crazy exciting. i have a pretty version of brahm's lullaby, i'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT?????????? AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails