Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Now I know my ABCs

There are whole blogs dedicated to nursery design. I can see why - it is an exciting room- so many ideas, themes, so much art, and countless accessories. Just when you think you have seen the most ideal baby room....pictures of another steal your heart.
Recently I realized I'm always drawn to rooms that have alphabet art or a single beautiful letter. They are timeless and perfect for a boy or a girl. There are just so many ways to incorporate the alphabet into a great nursery. I decided to share some of them....

Alphabet wall cards make a great border, but they can also be propped on a shelf or hung banner-style from a line ...the following are from eeboo, a company that has a wide variety of alphabet card sets (these just happen to be my favorite, bright and whimsical watercolor ).




For a vintage take on this idea, these French alphabet cards from etsy shop Bibitty are simple and lovely.




An alphabet poster for any setting......


Finally, the ultimate in alphabet decor....the mural.

Image courtesy of nurserymuralsandmore

1 comment:

  1. These are all so beautiful! I agree with you - every time I think I've seen the ultimate, gorgeous nursery I find another that has yet more beautiful ideas.
    Looking at your post has left me itching to get creative again in my daughters room...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails