Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday, a fox, and Etsy

 
Since February, we have had a backyard fox. It is not shy at all and in addition to looking very regal, also scares me just a bit. I don't really know much about foxes- except that they run extremely fast, are good hunters (given that we have zero rabbits or chipmunks this Spring!) and are handsome animals. So this Thursday and Etsy is all about the fox.....
Lots of fox related artwork to be found- a pretty watercolor, very cool movie poster, extraordinary quilt fabric art and photography with personality.

For the little ones and the young at heart-  a newborn fox, a stuffed friend and a snazzy graphic pillow.....


Some fox-y paper goods and a vintage button set ....



The fox as jewelry, three ways.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lorelei,
    I had the nicest time visiting your blog. I am having some friends over for lunch tomorrow and when I came across the strawberry lemonaid recipe that you shared I knew I had to try it. Let me just say YUM!!! I can't wait to serve it to my guests. I know I will be back to visit often.
    Fondly, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps I also ment to say Thank you again for sharing my little Fox doll with your readers :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails