Friday, February 25, 2011

video trio

This clip from the IFC series "Portlandia" makes me laugh - mostly because it's so true (everything is better if you put a bird on it!):



 These videos by EF, "Education First," make me want to run away from home and learn a new language. Here's the Paris video:



And I love, love, love this short by Pixar, titled "Alma." It's spooky and beautiful and begins with the typical childhood experience of peering into a doll shop...

CORRECTION: As one of our wonderfully-informed readers discovered - this short may not be by Pixar, but may instead merely be Pixar-like (see comment). Go here for more information. And thanks Mason!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I did some sleuthing on the Pixar short and found that this isn't Pixar at all

    http://www.pixarplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4837

    I think the short is wonderful and just wanted to give credit where credit is due :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails