Wednesday, October 30, 2013

painted pumpkins

This Halloween I have come to realize-I'm a painted pumpkin person. I love the look of a jack-o-lantern and I completely appreciate the artistic endeavors of the ambitious carver, but paint is it for me.
These bat pumpkins are definitely on my list for next year. The white one is just awesome.
Stencil painting makes for more grown-up looking autumn decor (unnecessary in these parts, but still lovely!).
A project I wish I had seen a week ago- these mini pumpkins transformed into black cats....

This is surprisingly one of my favorite... the subtle tones/striking graphics combination is perfect. 
 
Last year I saw this design somewhere in cyberspace and I have copied it many times. I love it- the clown pumpkin....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails