Friday, January 11, 2013

oh deer


Now that I'm back in town for good, Lorelei and I are committing to making holiday gifts together. This year we made these lovelies and we are already thinking about next year. More to the point - I'm procrastinating by thinking about next year. Not to spoil the surprise of what her creativity and my grunt work will create, but I hope it will involve some sort of image of a deer because that's all I've been researching lately. (Is it too late for a resolution to get a grip on my serious procrastination skills?). Here, for your pleasure, is the end result of me avoiding work - a round-up of deer images! (And, yes, I've already done a round-up of deer pictures - I know this about myself and I embrace it.)

 
Frida Kahlo via Time is Art 

http://vintageprintable.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/seasonal-reindeer-deer-movement.jpg 
 

 
via julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails