Thursday, May 24, 2012

"I hope you like pajama pants and police procedurals."

I do. I do like pajama pants and police procedurals. The quote I used for the title of this post is from "Don't Trust the B- in Apt. 23" and it was actually spoken to highlight the potential lameness of a character's evening, but honestly- it sounded like heaven to me! (granted these characters are 24....)
I am surprised I never posted about it before, but I am perhaps the world's biggest fan of the original "Law and Order" series. I believe I have seen every episode of the 20 seasons it aired, probably multiple times, and I never tire of them. Now the series is no stranger to syndication, so undoubtedly everyone has seen a few, but whether you are a die hard or occasional fan, Netflix offers quite a bit of the series for you to enjoy. Strangely, my favorites are the first season and the last, but I really can't flip by any episode without watching just a little and yes, I am often in pajama pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails